Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I got the idea to write what you are thankful for every Thursday in the month of November from my sister Angie. But since this is Thanksgiving, and also the last Thursday I thought I would definitely take advantage of it today.

I am Thankful for...

1. I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life, and to know that I can be with my family forever!

2. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard for our family, and shows us so much love.

3. I'm thankful for my sweet kids who love us so much that they tackle us with kisses every night at bedtime.

4. I'm thankful we didn't have any injury's today.

5. I'm thankful we were able to spend time with both of our families this Thanksgiving.

6. I'm Thankful for my Mom who cooked such s yummy dinner (and thankful I didn't have to cook).

7. I'm Thankful for having such a wonderful family (both mine and Dave's side).

8. I'm thankful for having great friends who are fun to talk to and to hang out with (even though the guys are usually out of control).

9. I'm thankful for quiet moments that I can use to read my vampire books without feeling guilty (and yes Love, I do love you more than Edward).

10. I'm thankful for my health and the health of my family.

11. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving break and the chance I get to sleep in just a little bit longer.

4 comments:

Williams Family said...

well that rude i had to find your blog on your sisters blog i thought i was your favorite niece. ha!ha! well i saw that litte story on my friends blog and had a comment on mine to. It made me so greatfull for what i have as well. it was on oparah and they have a baby girl now so i was so happy for them. well love ya and i am putting you on my blog now so hear is ours fivelittlewilliams.blogspot.com all lower case.

Heidi said...

What a great idea. Love your blog.

Williams Family said...

HEY JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY 2009 HOPE YOUR YEAR IS GREAT. I WILL BE BETTER AND GET OVER AND SEE YOU ALL SOON. LOVE YA

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Michelle,

I got your blog link from Melanie's! So glad you're on blogger, I just love it. Great way to keep a journal and brag about your family and all the fun updates.. So glad that Maddison has become friends with Abby. She is a doll as like her Mother!

Thanks for all the fun playdates. Soon we'll need to go to lunch together. Talk soon