Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Full of Gratitude!

I found this video on another blog and it really touched me, so I had to share it. The parents on the video said that they made the decision to live in the moment and be happy for each day they had. They would be sad later. It really made me stop to think about my life and think about how I need to cherish every moment I have with my kids. Even though there are many days I feel frustrated as a mom, I realized how blessed I am to have each day that I do with them. I am so grateful for all the love and laughter each one of them bring into our home. I know I will never take that for granted again!

1 comment:

The Bowlers said...

I totally know how you feel. I feel so blessed that Kade is healthy. And even though it is hard being a mom, it's so rewarding. I seriously get more emotional now that I've had him and am pregnant again, whenever I see stuff like that, or hear about it. I definately need to try better to live in the moment.